Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome to a New Year......


Wow, what a start to the new year in knitting!! My needles are on FIRE!! I have been a hat, mitten, fingerless mitt and neckwarming fool. I have been knitting like a factory worker. LOL And I am going to get into knitting socks this year. I have been working with dpn's and have become rather comfortable with them. It took some time to get me off the circulars.....but I like them. And I really like the short ones for the fingerless mitts and then the longer for the mittens. I am thinking from some of the responce that I am getting that fingerless mitts will be the gift of choice among friends for Christmas.....Hum....just think of all the colors.....fun.

This year also brings another move....And to Boston we will go...Time is going to move very quickly and I will be getting things all orginized in the months ahead...plans are to move around the middle to end of May.. The whole family is looking forward to it and the boys want there snow back...All the boys. And I love it too. I am looking forward to ice skating again and all the winter sports.

So on to another project my mother send some weird yarn to make a ruffle scarf. Project is odd and takes more time than usual....we will have to see how that goes. Have a great day and will write again soon. L~

No comments:

Post a Comment