
I spent this past Monday at the knit shop with my good friend Meg. I was thinking that Monday would be a great day to spend some time getting pointers and having good conversations. WRONG......My good friend was boombarded with customers. Which was good for her and hard for me to sit and watch her as more and more customers entered the shop. I felt so useless. I did hear one customer (who was a "wait on me only" type person) saying that she wasn't getting waited on. So I went over and said hello and that I did not work there but my friend who did was working alone and I would be happy to answer any questions she had. Well, seemed to help till Meg broke free. All went well, Meg had a steller day of sales and we even found time to eat.
In Lauran's World- Nice matters and customers are not always right, but good saleswomen smile through it and lock in the sale.
Have a good day friend.
In Lauran's World- Nice matters and customers are not always right, but good saleswomen smile through it and lock in the sale.
Have a good day friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment