What a great day today! I was on the go all day. I watched both of my boys run relays in a field day. I then finished some sewing. Made lunch for the girls at knit club and made it home in time for dinner prep. Yeah!After yesterdays birthday festivities for my husband all is good today. He got two birthday songs yesterday one for lunch and one for dinner. I am out of the dog house today though. LOL
I hope to be busy soon. I have just listed myself in the paper as a seamstress and we will see what develops. Word of mouth is good but this will open the door wide. We will see.
Weather is getting nice for yarn work on the porch. This is the view I see when I sit on my porch. It looks out on the bay to the main road coming into Key West. Very relaxing on any day.
Have a good one! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment