
Looks like another beautiful day. Today marks the first of 8 long days till my husband will be home again. Which means time to get on with the projects at hand. I am making another sweater for my mother in law. Today my mother should get hers for her Birthday on the 5th of May. But she has scored well this year as she has received many hand made gifts leading up to her birthday. She is set for awhile. LOL
I will be working hard on getting the knack of sock making. I have received another book and will work with all the instructions that I have received and with the books should get the gist of it soon. I will also try and get caught up an a book or two. That will be nice. You know I have to have my fingers going.
The weather is wonderful so far. If the wind stays at bay it will be a beautiful day. I also want to plan some sun catching as I need a starter tan for the Cruise we will be taking. Nothing worse that a major sunburn on a romantic cruise. Ugh.
Enjoy your day my friend I will talk to you later, Lauran

No comments:
Post a Comment