Thursday, August 13, 2009

Let's do it again........


We went on a well deserved vacation this year. We have not been cruising since 2006 and it was a great time to go now and enjoy time alone. The boys had a great time going from his parents to mine over a two week period.
We did a seven day cruise this time and went to 4 ports of call. Just really relaxing and so much fun. We also had several pictures taken and like having updated ones of ourselves. I do not take good pictures and this way you can take several and pick and choose the best. So you see the one here is one of the best of many shots taken. (Plus I am picky too!)
School will be starting soon on the 24th and I can enjoy more time with friends when they are in school. I am looking forward to knitting Christmas gifts for family and getting things in order around the house. In a small house things get cluttered quickly.
I have also finished my first lace piece. I just love it and now am on to cowls and scarves in lace work. What a nice gift. Really fun.
So on that note your all caught up with me.
Catch you later, Love Lauran :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture. I'm so glad that you're enjoying lace work. Enjoy the rest of the summer.

    ReplyDelete