Monday, August 31, 2009

And away we go........





HELLO EVERYBODY!
Well, today I got the dish rag tag box and knocked out the dishrag in 1 1/2 hours and got it to the post office and tagged the next player. Zoom......
So that is off and out. We will see what happens in the race.

Bill and I continued the house clean out and did the last two rooms. (The boys rooms) We headed into Colton's room and put all the small clothes in a basket and all the worn clothes in the garbage. Then into Zachary's room and all the clothes Colton out grew, went to Zac. Then the clothes that Zac won't wear or out grew went into a basket. Then the clothes that were in baskets went into the bags for other kids in the neighborhood. Boom gone, out of here.

And with that said.......Wa la the house is clean. Boom, boom, out goes the lights. Feels good to have it done. Now just have to dust because this place is dusty again. Go figure. LOL

So my little friends....Now I have to sew like cinderella. I have work to do. No knitting for you. Well, not until I knock out some of the alterations that I have. Money, money,money. Musn't leave the customers waiting.







So something new to get used to. The boys are in soccer this fall and have slowly started practice. And Colton has his first game next week. UGH. I will officially be a "SOCCER MOM". Quit laughing. It is not NOT funny. I am going to go down kicking and screaming.

Snicker if you must but it is true. I will not sit and chit chat with the other mom's about crap. I will sit in my air conditioned car knitting and cheering my child on from the comforts of the inclosed cool car. Because that is the way they like it. Last time I went to a baseball game they said, "Mom don't yell you embarass me." So now I will just look like a crazed insane woman yelling in a car with the windows up, screaming and waving my arms. Hopefully they won't come and take me away. LOL

I will tell you I have plenty of yarn to get me through the season. Thank God for little balls of yarn, needles and patterns.

Knit on!!!!! Till next time........:)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on having the house finished. I agree that sitting in an air-conditioned car watching the soccer game and knitting is way more comfortable than sitting in the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you. The humidity is as thick as pea soup. And you know what I mean....UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that photo of me in a swimming costume from??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that a scream. I think she is sweet. Flower bikini. LOL

    ReplyDelete