Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello my little friends...........



Hello My little group of buddies......I have been a very busy seamstress the last few days. Seams that the word is getting around that I sew. LOL And not only do I sew but I knock it out while you wait. Same day shopping.

I have been really doing more Navy guys than Coasties but hey, Money is money. I guess that something came up and I got a few more than I would have got. But that is fine. I do it and it is done.

The boys ROCKED at soccer today and I have to say Colton is a boob and won't listen but Zachary rocks. He is the little cheerleader and gets up on his turn and gets all over the other player and just works it. Good little guy. I think soccer is his game. Colton will have to go back to Baseball. He is much better at that. He just seems to be fighting soccer. But time will tell.

And so we are at the end of another day. Tomorrow will be a sew in. I have more than my share of clothes to alter down a size and have been holding them waaaaaay too long. So time to put the knitting aside and get to work.

Catch you all later, Have a great week!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture. Hope sewing went well this paste week.

    ReplyDelete