
Well, I am slowly coming to find out that I live in a very different world as I know it. I am in the country but not so far out that I can't get back to the city. I have limited nearby friends and the friends I have are far and few. But I will find them they are out there never fear.
Soon the boys will be in school and I can have a bit more time to venture out of my little world and see what is going on. I have been sewing and find that an escape from the everyday things. And of course the crock pot is my friend. I have really taken off with making the meals that cook all day. And I love them.
Just trying to get some of the projects finished that need to be so that I can get on to knitting some fun things for the fall.
And the boys did start soccer but I am not a soccer mom so I sit and crochet or knit till the practice is over and then we go home. Whooppeeeeee! Till another day!!! :)

Thinking of you!
ReplyDelete