Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hello, Wake up call !!!!!!


Hello my dear friends!! Well, I got a wake up call the other week from the Dr. Told me in very nice words that I have to loose weight or go in cholesterol pills. So we are going to do the diet and exercise first and see how that goes. I admit I do have pounds to shead and would love nothing less than to get into some of the awesome clothes that are hiding in my bins out in the loft. I bought neat things for insentive and should pull a few out and hang them up for viewing.

I havegotten some great advice from some old and very new friends and I just purchased the Wii Fit so I am hopeful that I can get moving and get things done.

I know Bill will be pleased with me a bit thinner and more fit and happy about my appearance. Not that it bothers him. He is such a keeper. Love is blind and hopefully it will grow eyes when I get this poundage off.

So I will be hoping on that Wii daily and seeing what I can do. I just got it and the boys have been working out since they got home from school. LOL 5 hours long. I will have to make sure to get on it in the morning as to get on it at all.

You think that they would not like it at all but nooooooooooooooooo what was I thinking? Silly me.

going to get ready for tomorrows soccer games. Long day tomorrow, one of the games is over an hour away. UGH long day. Till we meet again my friend. :)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Just lock up the crock pot for a while and turn to salads

    ReplyDelete